Pay Per Call Forums
PM me if you need Abilify/SSRI Anti-Depressant Medications calls - Printable Version

+- Pay Per Call Forums (https://paypercallforums.com)
+-- Forum: Legal Pay Per Call Verticals- I Produce Calls For Some Of The Largest Law Firms In The USA! (/forum-42.html)
+--- Forum: Pay Per Call SSRI Anti-Depressant Medications (/forum-43.html)
+--- Thread: PM me if you need Abilify/SSRI Anti-Depressant Medications calls (/thread-46.html)

PM me if you need Abilify/SSRI Anti-Depressant Medications calls - paypercallgod - 07-22-2017 11:01 AM

Hi Everyone,

PM your contact details (Name, Phone, Email) if you are in the Abilify/SSRI Anti-Depressant Medications Industry, or if you want to reach me direct, call me at 888-841-5273, but keep in mind that I am on the phone allot of the time with Advertisers and Publishers, so if I do not answer simply leave your name, area code, phone number, the type of business you generate calls, or need calls for, and I will call you back!

We drive allot of calls for Abilify/SSRI Anti-Depressant Medication, and the conversions for becoming a signed plaintiff is approximately $150 to $200 per signed retainer.

Keep in mind Mass Tort falls into Federal jurisdiction, and I ONLY work with firms who are well established and can take calls Nationally.

I do NOT like dealing with small players in Mass Tort, so have a six figure per week budget if you want to play in the big leagues with me.

Law Firms I deal with bring in Billions of Dollars off the calls I generate.

Talk to you soon, and let's get discussions started towards doing some business together now.

Thank you