Pay Per Call Forums
PM me if you need Pest Control Services calls - Printable Version

+- Pay Per Call Forums (https://paypercallforums.com)
+-- Forum: Consumer Pay Per Call Verticals- I Produce Calls- You Buy Calls! (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Pay Per Call Pest Control Services (/forum-80.html)
+--- Thread: PM me if you need Pest Control Services calls (/thread-43.html)

PM me if you need Pest Control Services calls - paypercallgod - 07-22-2017 05:33 AM

Hi Everyone,

PM your contact details (Name, Phone, Email) if you are in the Pest Control Services Industry, or if you want to reach me direct, call me at 888-841-5273, but keep in mind that I am on the phone allot of the time with Advertisers and Publishers, so if I do not answer simply leave your name, area code, phone number, the type of business you generate calls, or need calls for, and I will call you back!

84% of American Homeowners experienced a pest problem in the last 12 months.

That is an incredibly large number of potential customers that you want access to isn't it?

There isn't a more cost effective way to reach this potential market than with Pay Per Call for Pest Control. A person has a pest problem, and they see a TV Spot, or hear a Radio Spot, or do a search, and find a click to call pest control campaign, and they call in!

It's that simple!

Talk to you soon, and let's get discussions started towards doing some business together now.

Thank you